Friday, August 21, 2009

Profile of the Obsessed: Sacrificer

"A person who is obsessed with Jesus knows that the best thing he can do is be faithful to his Savior in every aspect of his life, continually saying "Thank You!" to God. An obsessed person knows there can never be intimacy if he is always trying to pay God back or work hard enough to be worthy. He reveals in his role as child and friend of God." - Francis Chan's Crazy Love

One of my favorite Christian musical groups is Selah, and this song is one of my favorites. I used this song for my grandfather's memorial video after he passed away in December 2007, so whenever I hear it (I play it often as I go into work at My Refuge House everyday), I think of him. I think of how faithful my Lolo (grandfather) was to the end and that is what I want to be as I continue to live out my days here on planet Earth.

"Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful." - I Thessolonians 5:23-24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home