48 Hours
Here are some photos of 48 hours of travel - all of which seems like a fog now.
8:00 am - Wednesday I say goodbye to our Lola, and tearfully told her that I was going back to Cebu. I then whispered in her ear "Jesus is coming soon, very soon."
We visited the gravesite of my Auntie Gloria, who passed away last October and then the resting place of my Lolo Layon. Both are part of my cloud of witnesses.
My Dad treated us out for a pre-flight meal - McDonald's. Never ceases to amaze me how mom & dad love us. I told them that I loved them both. In typical fashion, my dad told us "If you ever need anything, call me."
This is first trip that Tomoki had his own seat. Here he is sitting with big sis, who is helping him with his meal. Overall, our children travel well while in flight. It's the airport terminals where there is the most drama.
We arrived in Tokyo Thursday evening at around 5 pm and checked into the Holiday Inn near the airport for a one-night lay-over. The food was too expensive in the hotel, so I purchased instant noodles for the family. Obviously, none of the food we're eating is good for us. Fortunately, we had a good Japanse-style breakfast the following morning.
Sei feels like he doesn't need to walk in Tokyo Narita Airport when he can ride in the pushcart with the luggage.
Lots of lousy food and in-flight videos - we really shouldn't complain.
We waited almost one hour for an airport shuttle to take us from the international airport in Manila to the domestic terminal. That's just about right according to Filipino time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home