Greater Things
In a few hours we will board a flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo through Manila en route back to Cebu City. I am so grateful for the time our family had the last three weeks. We return back to Cebu knowing that there is a lot of work ahead at My Refuge House - all of which I'm excited to be a part of. I also know that God is moving in Cebu, and that we continue to pray that He will become the God of this city and the king of the Filipino nation. Greater things have yet to come and it is our joy to be part of the work there.
And God is not done with our family. I love what He he has done in Megumi, myself and the kids, what He is doing, and what He will do in our family. Greater things have still have to be done in the Bermejo family.
And I know that He is not yet done with me. He is shaping me day by day, and I am learning constantly about what it means to submit my life to King Jesus. Greater things have yet to come and still have to be done in me.
So we go because of these greater things.
I praise God for each of you who have kept us in prayer. We would love to hear the greater things God is doing in your life.
And God is not done with our family. I love what He he has done in Megumi, myself and the kids, what He is doing, and what He will do in our family. Greater things have still have to be done in the Bermejo family.
And I know that He is not yet done with me. He is shaping me day by day, and I am learning constantly about what it means to submit my life to King Jesus. Greater things have yet to come and still have to be done in me.
So we go because of these greater things.
I praise God for each of you who have kept us in prayer. We would love to hear the greater things God is doing in your life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home