Saturday, August 22, 2009

Family

Below are some photos of family. We enjoyed our time together - all of which is grace. I had no control over which family I was born into. So God was so good to give me this. Sei and his cousin, Kai-Kai. Today, while upset because his sister wouldn't play with him, Sei started to cry and said he wanted to play with his cousin.
Hana and her cousin, Kiana, who is like the sister Hana never had.
I love this boy. But on this night, when asked by his mommy where he got the ice cream he was holding, he pointed to me and said "That one over there." That's what happens when you're gone for one year and come back on furlough!
The Bermejo Cousins, sans Kelsey and Kiana. There are eleven and the age range is 18 to 2 years old. I love how the older ones love on the little ones.
Me and my siblings. Same parents but each so different. Go figure. My brother and I share the same hair gene while my two sisters are nurses.
My Family. We've been through a lot, but stronger than ever. Dad is planning to (finally!) retire this year and the latest buzz is that he wants to celebrate it by going on a family cruise early next year. He wants to treat his grandkids while us four and our spouses will have to figure out a way. After so many years of taking care of us, and the grandkids, she remains steadfast in caring for our Lola. After so many years of enjoying family, she has lost our Lolo and her only sister within the last year and half. It has been very painful, but great is His faithfulness. I consider my parents to be the richest people alive today because of they have kids and grandkids who just love to be with them and have promised to always care for them. Actually, we are richer because of their unconditional love and support. In our family, you can always go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home