Keep Looking Forward
I love Francis Chan, Teaching Pastor at Cornerstone Church in Simi Valley. He unashamedly preaches truth, and is not afraid to tweak anyone. Below is a clip from a sermon that I actually listened to a few weeks ago as a podcast. It convicted me so much, that I used many of the ideas (including illustration) during my auntie's wake service. I don't speak like him, although we do share the same hair do. One thing that I'd like to think we have in common - passion for Jesus.
Find more videos like this on Newsong
About a year ago, I posted twice on Francis Chan and Cornerstone on this blog. You can check them out here.
Find more videos like this on Newsong
About a year ago, I posted twice on Francis Chan and Cornerstone on this blog. You can check them out here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home