Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New

After witnessing the grieving and weeping at the memorial service, Hana came up to us and said that she wanted Jesus to come soon. She had heard many of our prior conversations about Jesus coming and admitted before that she did not want Him to come quite yet. But what she saw in her cousins this last week changed her mind. So I praise God that our daughter has come to realize the expectancy that even adults have yet to see and experience. I remdinded her that Jesus when He comes will make all things new. Her simple smile in response showed me how much she understood.

Below are the latest photos of the family and kids, which were taken right before the memorial service. The Bermejo Clan wanted everyone to wear white. Megumi and I are grateful how strong and healthy the kids have been here. Our Heavenly Father has kept us safe, and for this we are grateful. I look at ourselves and know how ridiculously good my life is. A beautiful wife inside and out and three beautiful kids - I have been lavished.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home