Monday, August 31, 2009

Tops Skyline

Today we had some time to spend to spend as a family so we decided to go to Tops Skyline here in Cebu. Below are some photos of our fun time there. Tops is basically large open area where the kids can run around. To the right of this photo are some covered picnic stalls, and in the middle is the overlook.

Situated 2,000 feet above sea level on the cool hills of Busay, Tops is an excellent sight-seeing spot which offers a breathtaking view of Metro Cebu and the islands of Mactan and Olango. It took us about 30 minutes from our house via taxi.



"With my whole being, body and soul, I will shout joyfully to the living God." Psalms 84







Tomoki, age 2 - this is what I looked like the first time time I lived in Cebu (1970-1972



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home