Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Praise



I am full of gratitude and praise after yesterday's Stakeholder's Meeting. Overall, we received a positive response and we are are now preparing for Phase 2 of the Project. We will celebrate even more when the first woman gets a job as a result of the partnerships we build through the Project.

Today during staff prayer time, we read Psalms 34, which expressed all the praise that was in me:

"I will praise the Lord at all times.
I will constantly speak his praises.
I will boast only in the Lord;
Let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness;
Let us exalt his name together.

I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.
He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to him for help will be radiant joy;
No shadow of shame will darken their faces.
In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened;
He saved me from all my troubles.
For the angel of the Lord is a guard;
He surrounds and defends all who fear him.

Taste and see that the Lord is good.
----

Speaking of which - tomorrow evening Megumi and I have invited the entire IJM Cebu office and their families for a pizza party at our house. People asked what the occasion was. My response:

Celebrating God's goodness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!!

January 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home