Saturday, January 10, 2009

Indescribable

I have been asked by Pastor Julius to help out with the youth group at Word of Life Church, and today, I was invited to join them in their first youth meeting of the year. Pastor Julius showed a DVD of Louie Giglio's Indescribable. I will not attempt to describe what this did for me. I excitedly returned home to tell Megumi about it and watched the beginning part of it. We talked how amazing it would be for her parents, who are non-believers, to watch it. Scanning the menu, we found out it came amongst other languages, Japanese subtitles. Amazing! Tonight we watched it together and Megumi was left in tears. Enough said. Here is the presentation sectioned off in five parts from YouTube. (Total: approx. 40 minutes)

Part 1:


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Loved it! I'd like to share with my friends and family...is that ok?
Mia

January 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home