Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bermejo Family Q & A:


Here's the first edition of Bermejo Family: Q & A with each of our responses to a variety of questions. We welcome any questions you'd like to pose for us to answer in future editions. So here we go:

Q: What do you miss the most about back home (Orange County, CA)?

Hana - friends, playing with them at school
Megumi - nice cool air
Russ - zero humidity and my two Honda vehicles
Sei - playing with friends and my wooden magnet toy
Tomoki - yah

Q: What is your favorite food so far here in the Philippines?

Hana - halo-halo
Sei - fish, rice, and halo-halo
Megumi - pandesal bread
Russ - barbequed bananas and binka
Tomoki - ha...(Hana says "he actually likes papaya!")

Q: What don't you like here in the Philippines:

Hana - It's so hot
Sei - bugs and ants
Megumi: the endless summer
Russ - older white men wearing Hawaiian-shirts and a single earing - they all give me the creeps.
Tomoki: ajah (Hana - "he loves everything!")

Q: What is your favorite activity here so far?

Hana - going to the mall because there's a lot of amazing things there
Sei - I like going to eat pizza at BTC Plaza
Megumi - going out and getting good dessert
Russ - standing in front of an air conditioner unit
Tomoki - ha ba

Q: What do you wish for Christmas:

Sei - books and candy
Hana - I want a Cebuano language book
Megumi - I want to be at the annual Bermejo Family Christmas Party in California
Russ - snow blizzard or at least frost
Tomoki - um buh

Q: Are you happy to be here in Cebu?

Hana - I'm happy that I have a friend just across the street and that Tomoki can walk by himself because it's fun to walk with him.
Sei - It's too hot to be here.
Megumi - Yes, I am because Russy is happy.
Russ - I'm still pinching myself. I can't believe I'm here. And I'm happy when Megumi's happy.
Tomoki - whaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home