Pray For Impact
Earlier this morning, IJM President Gary Haugen spoke at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit today, where over 65,000 leaders heard about the biblical mandate for the work of justice and IJM's work. By December, over 100,000 leaders from all over the globe will have heard his message in many languages. So I ask you to join me and many others pray that the Spirit convict the thousands of leaders to respond in obedience. Imagine the millions of people who will experience freedom and salvation because leaders at the Summit encouraged their churches to seek justice and bring rescue for those who need it desperately. Having seen the need firsthand, I know the need for God's people to step up in even bigger ways.
I know I can count on the prayer warriors who have helped my family thus far.
God bless each of you.

2 Comments:
Hey Russ,
We pray for you and your family every day and we really miss you guys! I'm trying to stay strong and do my part at church while you guys are gone. I know our Holy Spirit is within you and God will work mightily! keep in touch!
Mia
Hi Mia, Thank you for your post and most importantly your prayers. We have been immeasurably blessed by the prayers of so many. Be strong in your service at OCC. God always empowers the willing servant! Regards to the family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home