I'm Here
Well....evil has already struck. I just completed writing this detailed post of how I arrived safely here in Cebu, and posted it, but when I returned to edit it, I accidently deleted it. I won't spend the time retyping it now, since I am sitting here in a local internet cafe. I'll re-write it tonight. Now I need to find a cafe that actually serves food. That along finding a place to do laundry and make new friends at the IJM office will be my goals today. Also I started reading Prince Caspian by CS Lewis and enjoying it immensely. I just hope that the big rat I saw this morning in the street doesn't come up to me and start talking to me. That would be freaky.
I am well. Read Psalms 37 today and maybe God will speak to you also through these verses. Thanks for keeping me and Megumi and the kids in prayer.
Russ
I am well. Read Psalms 37 today and maybe God will speak to you also through these verses. Thanks for keeping me and Megumi and the kids in prayer.
Russ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home