This is Crazy
Three more days...
Megumi and I are running on fumes as we head into this our last weekend. What a ball of emotions I am right now....weary, tired, nervous, anxious, peaceful, sad, excited, joyful, reflective, scared, numb, yada yada yada..
I would have wished that we would have been further along in our packing, preparation, etc...this entire experience has been a rollercoaster - and we haven't even left yet...
O God - we need you during these times. Only you know how we are feeling, and only you can touch us the way we need to be touched. I praise you for all the wonderful people we have met and their encouraging words to us. We are overwhelmed by tears because we have been shown incredible kindness. And we know it is you who is speaking to us through them. So we hear you loud and clear. Hear our cry for you today and this weekend as we leave our family and friends here. We are leaping into your embrace and we cling to you... Amen.
Megumi and I are running on fumes as we head into this our last weekend. What a ball of emotions I am right now....weary, tired, nervous, anxious, peaceful, sad, excited, joyful, reflective, scared, numb, yada yada yada..
I would have wished that we would have been further along in our packing, preparation, etc...this entire experience has been a rollercoaster - and we haven't even left yet...
O God - we need you during these times. Only you know how we are feeling, and only you can touch us the way we need to be touched. I praise you for all the wonderful people we have met and their encouraging words to us. We are overwhelmed by tears because we have been shown incredible kindness. And we know it is you who is speaking to us through them. So we hear you loud and clear. Hear our cry for you today and this weekend as we leave our family and friends here. We are leaping into your embrace and we cling to you... Amen.

2 Comments:
Our prayers go with you and your family. Mission life abroad is exciting, challenging, scary, but above all else rewarding...you will find that prayer and faith sometimes are the only thing that get you through.
When you are settled send us your address to my e-mail: Harpymsl@aol.com
Sorry it locked me out B4 I could post my name...The Lagos
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home