Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fear Not!

There are many reasons to be fearful these days, but I am constantly reminded (and thank God - because I need to be reminded) that I have NOTHING to be afraid of. The gates of hell will not prevail because I worship a God who is greater than any evil and certainly greater than any of my fears! And He loves me and calls me His own.



Dear Russ & Megumi and kids -
Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name - you are mine.
When you go through deep waters,
I wil be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up,
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
- Isaiah 43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home