Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Book Launch

Last night, the IJM Cebu launched the Seek Justice: Anti-Trafficking Prosecution Guidebook, which is primarily for legal professionals but should enlighten everyone involved in anti-trafficking work here in the Philippines. Also in attedance were prosecutors, judges, law students, social workers, community advocates, community aftercare partners, and friends of IJM. The venue here at a local hotel included a photo exhibit of some of the girls we rescued and some of their art work depicting "hope." A video which I also produced was also shown. I used photo images of our work with the Casting Crown's song - Voice of Truth as the background music. This is the third video I have done thus for IJM Cebu, and this is probably my favorite one thus far because it conveyed the bravery and courage of the women we serve. I am so proud to know some really great attorneys here at IJM. Here are some photos of this great event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home