It's True - I Don't Remember What I Got For Christmas Last Year
"Lord when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King will say 'I tell you the truth, when you did it once for the least of these, my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!" - Matthew 25
"They will never again be hungry or thirsty; they will never be scorched by the heat of the sun. For the Lamb on the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe every tear from their eye." - Revelation 7:16-17

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home