Day 52 - Greater & More Glorious
Today caps an amazing journey for myself and My Refuge House. On September 1, 2009, the Nehemiah journey was launched. Before the Lord, I laid out a long list of needs, knowing that if Nehemiah can rebuild the Wall of Jerusalem in 52 Days, God could do something great at My Refuge House within the same time period.
In the end, God simply exceeded all expectations. Let's put it this way - I prayed for things like a van to transport our girls and a sewing machine to teach them how to sew. And instead, God led our five girls into a saving relationship with Him. Five baptisms - I'm still shaking my head. Frankly that wasn't on the list. I asked for stuff, and God gave something more glorious than what I had ever dared to ask.
Even in His silence, there was a deep realization that He was near to all of us here at MRH. This is a gift indeed that is also more glorious. Of course, I would usually never ask for silence. But in the end, intimacy is just as sweet as revelation.
So many things to reflect upon what's happened here and what is about to happen. We remain expectant.
PS. Always grateful for the support and prayers for our ministry. Day 52 just started in California, where MRH will be holding a Fundraising Banquet tonight. Of course we are praying for successful evening. Thanks Bean and Leah and all who have poured themselves out for this event.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home