We put our hope in the Lord.
He is our help and our shield.
In Him our hearts rejoice
For we trust in His holy name.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I have to be careful about how I say this, but one of the very first impressions I had when I met Megumi almost 17 years ago was "she'd be a great mother of my children." I don't claim to have the gift of prophecy, but nothing is more true after three kids. What I didn't know back then and what I am amazed of day after day is how unselfish she is. She pours her entire self on our family and gives all that is within her for us. Her love for Jesus has also grown and she has amazed me with her courage, strength, and faith. Many people have asked me what Megumi thinks about our plans to be in the Philippines for a year. I am usually hesitant to speak for her anymore and encourage them to ask her themselves. You will be amazed by her response. Dear Jesus, I praise you for giving our family such an amazing wife and mother. She is our crown and the rock of our home. Her name - Megumi means "Blessing" and "Grace." And this is what she is. Thank you for loving her wonderfully as Your daughter and romancing her with your faithfulness and devotion. Amen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home