Bizarre Filipino Food - Part 1
One of the exciting things about travel is going to new places and trying out new things, such as food. Below is first part of video series I ran into regarding Bizarre Food in the Philippines. I’d like to think that I would try anything at least once. I don’t have many food aversions which makes traveling a bit easier and more adventuresome. And one thing I love about Megumi when we have previously traveled to the Philippines was her genuine interest and willingness to eat whatever was offered to her. That always seems to endear people since refusing to eat is sometimes the easiest way to offend.
I don’t ever want to destroy the gospel for the sake of food, but....
Then the voice told him, “Get up Peter. Kill and eat.”
Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”
-Acts 10: 12-15
I don’t ever want to destroy the gospel for the sake of food, but....
Then the voice told him, “Get up Peter. Kill and eat.”
Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”
-Acts 10: 12-15

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home